- Promoting entrepreneurship;
- Fostering women entrepreneurial capabilities;
- Building institutional capacity at the country level;
- Encouraging employment-creating investment and linkages both among SMEs as well as between large and small enterprises.
- To Identify and determine what women entrepreneurs need to know about the critical driving forces in a new venture success that is pertinent to Pakistani market;
- To get familiar with business and entrepreneurial strategies;
- To leverage latest technologies available for effective and efficient business practices.
- To be self-employed
- To turn abstract ideas into executable plans
- To build your professional entrepreneurial capacity
- Students, fresh graduates and post graduates (students awaiting for final year results)
- Present and future women entrepreneurs
- Experienced female professionals and executives who plan to launch their own business venture.
Last Date to Apply: 10th December, 2016
Ph: +92-42-35880007 Ext. 123
Ms. Ambreen Khursheed (Training Coordinator)
Ph: +92-42-35880007 Ext. 458