• Recreation Trips
• Dinner or Lunch for interaction between the members of the society
• Mathematical & Statistical workshops
• Engagement with the media to disseminate research findings as widely as possible
• Engagement with the wider community of economists in education, business, public policy groups and government.
• Promote student-faculty interaction in the form of social hours, panel discussions and social events,
• Work with the Economics Department for curricular improvement,
• Provide services to Economics students, such as peer counseling and distribution of job-market resumes.
• Encourage student-alumni interaction through career nights and topical economic policy discussions,
The UN's MDG aimed to provide better Health and Education worldwide. What is going on in Pakistan in these two sectors? YEF presented seminar on the state of "HEALTH & EDUCATION IN PAKISTAN".
Trip to PIDE and Rawal Lakeview Park
MATH IS FUN; NOT A FEAR
Workshop on “Graphs and their meaning”
Conducted by: Ms. Fouzia Awan