Guest Speaker Session

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Ms. Ambreen invited Mr. Saqib Raja, an entrepreneurial leader, pioneer and innovator, successfully running national and international marketing organizations and real estate enterprises for over 20 years. He conducted a very informative session on “Meeting the Financial Challenges in the field of Entrepreneurship”. He discussed about the prerequisites of starting

Start

January 10, 2019

End

January 10, 2019

Address

University of Central Punjab, Johar Town, Lahore.   View map

Ms. Ambreen invited Mr. Saqib Raja, an entrepreneurial leader, pioneer and innovator, successfully running national and international marketing organizations and real estate enterprises for over 20 years. He conducted a very informative session on “Meeting the Financial Challenges in the field of Entrepreneurship”.

He discussed about the prerequisites of starting a business and running it in a profitable manner by describing key entrepreneurial traits including ownership of actions, passion for business and overcoming of fears. He shared valuable insights on the importance of financial aspects in successfully running an entrepreneurial venture. He specifically highlighted the significance of problem solving skills, keeping up with the market, financial safety-net.
At the end, he emphasized that a successful entrepreneur always compromises of 3 things; attitude, skills and knowledge and with the attitude at 70% playing role in success the rest two only play 30% role.

The session was well received by the students and concluded with a vote of thanks by Ms. Ambreen. At the end of the session, Dr. Faisal Mustafa, Dean UCP Business School, and Mr. Ahmad Ammar, BBA Program Director presented souvenir to the guest, on behalf of the school for sparing his valuable time. They expressed gratitude and thanked the guest for delivering an informative session to UCP Business School’s students.

MORE DETAIL

Apply Online