- and functioning of business firms;
- Mechanism of economic control of business,
- Government regulations and behavior of business firms,
- Financial analysis and planning,
- Financial leverage,
- Financing in imperfect markets,
- Asset pricing theory in continuous time,
- Optimal portfolio and consumption decisions of investors including dynamic
programming and martingale approaches,
- The pricing of contingent claims and the equilibrium asset pricing models (CAPM,ICAPM, CCAPM) and the APT.
- Bodie, Z., A. Kane, and A.J. Marcus, 2007. Investments. Irwin McGraw-Hill (7th edition)
- Elton, E.J. and M.J. Gruber, Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis, Wiley.
- Grinblatt, M. and S. Titman, Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy, Irwin cGraw-Hill.
- Huang, C.F. and R. Litzenberger, 1988. Foundations for Financial Economics, Prentice Hall.