- Introduction to Industrial Organization
- Competition and Market Regulations: How Competition Regulates, Competition as Regulator, How Competition Fails to Regulate, Regulation of Firms/Competition
- Market Structure: Some Models of Duopoly and Oligopoly, Empirical Approaches to
Market Structure, Market Strategies Related to Pricing, Non-Price Market Strategies
- Anti-Trust Law: Anti-Trust Law and Market Structure, Anti-Trust Law and Market
Strategies, Anti-Trust Law and Economic Growth
- Regulation of Industries
Pricing Regulation: Pricing Regulation Methods – Peak-Load and Ramsey Pricing, Pricing Regulation Methods – Non-Uniform Pricing and Access Pricing,
Topics in Industry Regulation – History and Effectiveness, Rate of Return Regulation
- Social Regulation
- Cabral, L.M.B.(2000). Industrial Organization MIT Press.
- Church and R. Ware (2000). Industrial Organization: A Strategic Approach. McGraw-Hill.
- Martin, S. (2002). Advanced Industrial Economics, 2nd Blackwell publishers, Malden; Oxford.
- Varian, H. Intermediate Microeconomics. 4th ed., Norton.
- Waldman, D. & E. Jensen (2007). Industrial Organization, 3rd Pearson, Prentice Hall.