Job Prospects for M.Phil/MS Applied Linguistics
Being graduate in English Language, Linguistics and Literature opens many job opportunities for the candidates.
- Most of the candidates have ample opportunities to serve in academia being teachers and lecturers from school level to university level depending on their qualification.
- Can serve as English language instructors and trainers in different institutions, companies and NGOs.
- Can serve as translators and editors in public & private sector, NGOs and print as well as electronic media. Translators also serve in the fields of commerce, law and science.
- Media both print and electronic has vast exposure for English graduates to work as presenters, newscasters, writers and editors.
- Research organization employ English graduates as researchers and research assistants.
- Can work as technical writers with collaboration of graphic designer, software developers etc.
- Can successfully serve as free lancers and creative writers.
- Can be speech and language therapists.