Basically the course deals with analysis and computation of research data. The course is focused on the descriptive and inferential analysis of data.
- Statistics for Psychology Value Package (includes Study Guide and Computer Workbook for Statistics for Psychology) (5th Edition).Arthur Aron Ph.D., Elaine N. Aron Ph.D., & Elliot Coups Ph.D. Pearson (2008)
- Statistics for The Behavioral and Social Sciences: A Brief Course (5th Edition).Arthur Aron Ph.D., Elliot Coups Ph.D., & Elaine N. Aron Ph.D. Pearson (2010)
- Hugh Coolican. (2009). Routledge. Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology (5th Edition) (2009)
- Schaum’s Outline of Statistics in Psychology (Schaum’s Outline Series) (1st Edition).Larry Stephens. McGraw-Hill (2008)
- Statistics Explained: A Guide for Social Science Students (2nd Edition).Perry Hinton. Routledge (2004).
- Qualitative Data Analysis: An Introduction. Grbich, C. SAGE Publications Ltd (2007)