- Hasan, S., Munaf,S., (2006).Effects of Employment on mothers and Their Children After Disruption of the Family. Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology, 5(1&2), 85-98.
- Ali, U., Hasan,S.,& Shabbir,.(2006).Emotional Indicators of Juvenile Delinquents and non-Delinquents on human figure drawing test. Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology, 5, (1&2), 43-56.
- Ali, U., Hasan,S.,& Ahmad, U. (2006) Effects of Birth Order on the Anger among adolescents: A Comparative study of First and second born. Pakistan Journal of Psychology, 37( 1),53-62.
- Munaf,S., Hasan, S.(2005)Parental divorce and psychological well being of children. Pakistan Journal of Psychology, 36, (2), 3-10
- Ali, U., Hasan,S. (2010). The Effectiveness of Relaxation Therapy in the Reduction of Anxiety Related Symptoms (A Case Study) International Journal of Psychological Studies.2 (2)
- Hasan, S.,&Fatima,w.(2011).Level of stress and depression among mothers of children suffering from cancer. Pakistan journal of Clinical Psychology,10(1),5365 (ISSN 1019-438X)
- Hasan, S., U,Ali., Shaheen, A. (2011) Prevalance of Personality Disordres during the Year 2003-2009 at Institute of Clinical Psychology,University of Karachi. Bahria Journal of Professional Psychology. 9(1) 27-46 (ISSN-18160840).
- Hasan, S., Rauaf, U. (2014) Emotional Problems in Hyperactive and non Hyperactive Children with Intellectual disability,Bahria Journal of Professional Psychology.
- B,N, Begum., Hasan, S( 2014) Psychological Problems in Women with Infertility.Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. Vol. 64, No. 11
- Hasan S., Nadir,R.,(2015) Personality Traits, Satisfaction with Fairness of PerformanceBased Incentive (PBI) System and Research Performance of Teachers in a Public University of Pakistan. British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science DOI : 10.9734/BJESBS/2015/9622
- Imam,A., Hasan,S (2015). Psychological empowerment and engagement resulting in job satisfaction of employees working in service industry of Pakistan. Sci.Int ,27(3),2695-2702
- Sarwar, F., Hasan.S(2015) Impact of Expectancy Based Dispositional Traits of Self Efficacy and Optimism on Job Satisfaction among University Faculty Members: Mediating role of Affective Organizational Commitment Research in Journal of Humanities and Social sciences, 5, (19) 47-52
- Hasan,S.,Fatima,M (2017) Factors affecting the academic performance of university students residing in student housing facility. Khazer Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences ( Paper accepted)
- Yasmeen.R., Hasan,S(2017) Effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy and Psychotropic Medicine on Depression and Psychological Well Being..Khazer Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences ( Paper accepted)
One book research article publication
Hassan,S.,Moosa,E.,&Perveen,N.(2010).F emales perception of workplace sexual harassment experience and its relation with job satisfaction. In S.Munaf, Pakistani Women: Psychological and social issues, Selected Research Papers,(pp.141-144).Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of KarachiPakistan.(ISBN-978-969-8883-027).(HEC Approved).
Peer Group Review
- Being member of editorial board worked as reviewer for article for publication in Pakistan Journal of Psychology Institute of clinical Psychology University of Karachi.
- Editorial Board member of Bahria jornal of professional psychology, Karachi
- Research paper presented Executive Functions of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Average Intelligence Level in Rome 2014: Int’l Conference for Academic Disciplines
- Paper published 117:Organizational Culture And Its Effects on Job Satisfaction and Job Commitment of University Teachers 2012 Hong Kong International Conference on Education, Psychology and Societys.
- Research paper presented the role of religiosity on suicide among depressed patients” in 2nd international conference on behavioral, cognitive and Psychological sciences BCPS on 2627 Nov 2011 Maldives.
- Research Paper presented in International Conference IASSID 2nd Asia Pacific Regional Congress creating Possibilities for an Inclusive Society Singapore, 24th to 27th June 2009, entitled Emotional Indicators on human figure Drawing Test of Intellectually Disabled Children.
- Paper presented in Ninth International Conference on “Parental Divorce and Psychological Well Being of Children ” arranged by Pakistan Association of Clinical Psychology (PACP) on May 27th 28th, 2006 at Lahore Pakistan.
- Paper presented at national conference on Gender issues in 20th century in Pakistan entitled “Depression in Adolescents in Relation to Gender and socioeconomic Level” arranged by Centre For Clinical Psychology, Punjab University.
- Geriatric Depression in People Living in Old Age Homes
- Body Image Disturbance and Relationship Satisfaction between Obese and Non-Obese Married Women
- Emotional and Behavioral Problems of Orphan Children
- Traumatic Experiences and Dissociation in Patients with Conversion Disorder
- Psychosocial Factors and Suicidal Ideation in Medical Students
- Effectiveness of Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Suicidal Patients
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Sexually Abused Children with Co-occurring Psychological Problems
- Psychological Distress and Coping Strategies in Mother of Children with ADHD
- Baig, K. B., Sadiq, U (2016). Brain Drain, Psychological Perspective . International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 6(1), 129-131
- Baig, K. B., Sadiq, U., & Ali. S. (2013). Parenting practices and wellbeing outcomes in young adulthood. Pakistan Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 11(1) ,
- Sadiq, U., & Bilal, K. (2012). Depression in prenatal period as determinant of postnatal depression. Psychology Research 2 (9), 540-544
- Sadiq, U., & Khatoon, A. (2012). Does Maternal parenting effects the psychological well being of Adolescents? Pakistan Journal Psychology 43 (1), 55-66
- Anasri, K., Sadiq, U., & Baig, K. B. (2010). Perceived lack of social support and depression among postnatal women in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Psychology,41(1),109-120.
- Sadiq, U., & Ansari, K. (2008). Psychosocial determinants of depression in prenatal and postnatal period. Pakistan Journal of Psychology 39 (2) 53-72.
- Ansari, K., Sadiq, U., & Baig, K. B. (2008). A comparative study of marital adjustment and self esteem among husbands of working and non working wives. Pakistan Journal of Psychology 39 (1) 65-74.
- Riaz, Z., Bilal, K., & Sadiq, U. (2008). Emotional intelligence and psychiatric vulnerability in adults. Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology, 7(1), 17-27.
- Ansari, K., & Sadiq, U. (2006). Neuroticism and its effects on marital quality. Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology. 1 (1&2), 73- 83.
- Ansari, K., Sadiq, U., & Khan, P. (2006). Body image as determinant of self -esteem and depression in married females. Pakistan Journal of Psychology, 37 (2), 3-14.
- Ansari, K., & Sadiq, U. (2006). A dimensional model of personality and borderline features; correlation analysis. Pakistan Journal of Psychology, 36 (1), 75-89.
- Sadiq, U., Ansari, Baig, K. B. (2012) Depression around childbirth among women in Pakistan. Lambert Acedemic Publishing
Member Editorial Board
- Reviewer: Archives of Women Health (Impact Factor 2.69)
- Pakistan Journal of Psychology (HEC recognized)
- Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology (HEC recognized)
- Pakistan Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology (HEC Recognized)
“Negative Parenting Styles as Determinants of Psychological Problems in among Adolescents” in 1st International Conference; Emerging Trends in Psychology, GC University, Lahore. Presented a paper entitled “Prevalence of Depression around childbirth among urban women in Pakistan” in 10th conference of the Asia Pacific Sociological Association (APSA, 2010), Kota Kinabalu-Malaysia Chaired a Session in 10th conference of the Asia Pacific Sociological Association (APSA, 2010), Kota Kinabalu-Malaysia Presented a paper entitled “Psychosocial Determinants of Depression in Prenatal and Postnatal Period” in National Psychiatric Conference, Lahore Presented a paper entitled “Perceived Social Support and Depression among Postnatal Women in Pakistan” in International Psychiatric Conference, Bhurban Project of “Institute of Clinical Psychology” in collaboration with the “AlShifa Trust School for Special Children”. Conducted a Short Course On Counseling Skills Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi. Conducted the workshop “Vocational and Educational Counseling “Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi. Organizing Committee of International Conference “Emerging Global Scenario Survival of Muslim Youth in the Realm of Violence and Mental Health of Children, Adolescents and Adults, Etiology, Prevalence and Treatment”. Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi. Presented a paper on Child Sexual Abuse: Intervention and Treatment Issues. Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi. Project: “Ethical Codes for Clinical Research and Repot Writing” Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi.Presented a Paper on “Personnel Selection and Test Development” SUPARCO Presented a paper “Blessings of Madness, Schizophrenia and Creativity” Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi.
- Menopausal Symptoms, Psychological Well being and Distress among Married Women
- Relationship of Parental Attachment and Psychological Distress in Young Adults
- Perceived Social Support, SelfEsteem and Subjective Wellbeing in Females with Breast Cancer
- Determinants of Resilience among Female Acid Attack Survivors
- Psychosocial Correlates of Psychological Distress among Pregnant Women
- Mothers at Work: Correlates of Work and Family Conflict
- Coping Strategies and Burden among Caregivers of Individuals with Schizophrenia
- Resilience, Social Support and Self Esteem in Individuals with Depression
“Prevalence and risk factors of Postpartum Depression”, 1st International Conference at Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, March 2016, Current Trends in Psychology: Security Issues in Pakistan & its Psychological Implications.“A comparative study of emotional intelligence, self -esteem and perceived stress among smokers and non-smokers”. 3rd International Multidisciplinary Research Conference: Global Prosperity through Research and Innovation. September-2016. Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar, “The relationship of emotional intelligence with sleep disturbances among university students” 3rd International Multidisciplinary Research Conference: Global Prosperity through Research and Innovation. September- 2016. Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar.“Perceived Parenting & Self Efficacy of Young Adults”, 14th International Conference of Psychology, at Punjab University, March 2015, The Current Challenges for Psychology: From Crisis to Sustainable Solutions.
Presented paper in a conference in Dubai, 2016 on Nov 14 & 15. Conference name: 4th Global conference on social sciences arranged by GATR (Global Academy of Training and Research). Paper title: Religious coping among Cancer patients in Pakistan.
Yasmeen.R., Hasan,S (2017) Effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy and Psychotropic Medicines on Depression and Psychological Well Being.Khazer Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences ( Paper accepted)