- Analyze and visualize the concepts of electromagnetic field theory with the help of vector analysis as a tool.
- Learn electric and magnetic properties of materials
- Study the relationship between electric and magnetic fields under time-varying conditions using Maxwell’s equations
- Have a knowledge of various applications of electromagnetic field theory
- Be able to simulate electromagnetic fields in MATLAB.
- Introduction to Electrodynamics (3rd or 4th edition) by David J. Griffiths
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Electromagnetics (6th edition) by William Hayt and John Buck