Duration of program and semester wise course work will be based on 6 courses of 3 credit hours. Maximum of 3 courses will be offered in a semester. Thesis, comprising 30 credits, will be offered after the completion of course work
Entry requirements of the program
For admission in PhD program, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- MS or equivalent degree in relevant discipline is required (18 years of education)
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 (out of 4.00 in the semester system) in master/equivalent degree is required.
- The GAT-Subject conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 60% cumulative score is required at the time of admission. The GAT Subject is valid for a period of two years.
- All applications will be scrutinized for eligibility by the Graduate Program Committee (GPC).
- The GPC will interview the applicant to assess the suitability for Ph.D. degree program.
Other appropriate procedures, including test, may be used to assess the suitability of candidates. The GPC will select candidates for admission.