- To apply for PhD in any of above mentioned programs, a candidate must have 18 years of education with at least 3.00 CGPA in MS/M.Phil. in the relevant field of the study.
- Candidate will be required to clear GAT-Subject
from NTS with a minimum of 60% cumulative
score. Alternatively Entry Test and Interview will be conducted by the University and admission will be granted purely on merit basis per HEC Criteria.
- PhD degree is awarded after successful completion of about 18 credit hours for course work followed by Comprehensive Examination and 30 credit hours for research work & thesis in 3 to 5 years with minimum of CGPA 3.00/4.00
- The degree program fulfils all the curriculum requirements for PhD strictly per HEC criteria
- After course work and Comprehensive Examination, advanced research work & thesis will be undertaken during the remaining semesters comprising 30 credit hours along with Plagiarism Test, Thesis Evaluation by Subject Experts and Research Paper Publication per HEC requirement.