- To apply for MS in any of above mentioned programs, a candidate must have at least 2nd division or minimum of 2.50 CGPA in BS/M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, etc.) from any HEC recognized institute.
- Candidate will be required to clear GAT-General from NTS with a minimum of 50% cumulative score. Alternatively, Entry Test and Interview will be conducted by the University and admission will be granted purely on the merit basis per HEC Criteria.
- MS degree will be awarded after successful completion of about 24 credit hours for course work and 06 credit hours for research work and thesis during 3rd and 4th semesters with minimum of CGPA 2.50 strictly per HEC Criteria. Normally, the program spreads over 2 years and contains 4 semesters
- The degree program fulfils all the curriculum requirements for MS, recommended by HEC
- The research work and thesis will be undertaken during 3rd and 4th semesters comprising of 06 credit hours