● To apply for MS in any of above mentioned programs, a candidate must have at least 2nd division or minimum of 2.50 CGPA in BS/M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, etc.) from any HEC recognized institute.
● Candidate will be required to clear GAT-General from NTS with a minimum of 50% cumulative score. Alternatively, Entry Test and Interview will be conducted by the University and admission will be granted purely on the merit basis per HEC Criteria.
- • M.Sc. degree will be awarded per HEC Criteria after the successful completion of 66 credit hours (including Course Work and Research). Further, students will be required to have at least 2.50 CGPA at the time of degree completion
- • The degree program fulfils all the curriculum requirements for M.Sc. Program per HEC criteria
- • Research Work & Thesis/ Review Report will be undertaken during 3rd and 4th semester comprising of 12 credit hours