PhD program is offered according to the HEC requirements. It is research based program with 18 credit hours course work. Students with 18 years education in the relevant fields can apply in this program. Supervised research of 30 credit hours is assigned after completion of course work.
PhD in Accounting and Finance
PhD in Accounting and Finance program is offered according to the HEC requirements. It is research based program with 18 credit hours of course work, which is spread over six courses and two semesters. Students with 18 years education in the relevant fields can apply in this program. Supervised research of 30 credit hours is to be done after completion of course work with requisite CGPA and passing comprehensive examination. Research work in PhD is to be submitted in the form of a research thesis, which is evaluated locally and by international scholars. This degree is most suitable for those accountants and finance degree holders who want to excel in this specific field. Professional accountants may also apply for this degree after completion of MS or M.Phil.
- 18 Cr. Hrs. Course Work with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00
- Comprehensive Examination (written and oral)
- Synopsis Defense
- 30 Cr. Hrs. Research Work
- Publication of at least one research paper in HEC approved journal
- Dissertation Foreign Reviews
- Dissertation Final Defense Note: PhD scholars are required to comply with the following timeline:
- Sr. No. Activity Preferred Time Maximum
- 1Course Work2 Semesters3 Semesters
- 2Comprehensive Exam3 Semesters4 Semesters
- 3Synopsis Qualification4 Semesters6 Semesters
- 4Thesis Submission6 Semesters14 Semesters (7 Years)
PhD Accounting & Finance
- Sr. No. COURSE NAME ADMISSION FEE FEE PER CREDIT HOUR Total No. Of Credit Hours Total Fee
- 1PhD Accounting & Finance25,0007,000
A Student will register for each Semester during the Thesis work and will pay Fee of one Course for each Semester. A student Registered for MS/MPhil Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to two courses and a student registered in Ph.D Thesis will have to pay minimum fee equal to four courses.
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.