Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
M.Com. program of UCP is designed to fulfill the needs of Commerce graduates who will become fully capable of handling the matters related to Accounting, Finance, Audit, Taxation, and Banking. It is a two year rigorous program designed to equip students with the latest tools available in the field of Commerce and Business. ACCA now offers 8 Papers exemptions to M.Com. graduates of UCP.
The following are the main features of the Degree Program:
- Two-year Master Degree Program
- Recognized qualification
- Affordable fee structure
- Exemptions offered by ACCA and ICMAP on the basis of M.Com. Degree
- Two specializations Accounting& Finance, Banking and Finance
- Computerized Accounting, Finance and Auditing Teaching
- Banking and Finance Degrees offered in collaboration with IBP
- Internships in IBP supervised banks
- 12 lectures of professional bankers each year
- Students can do MS/M.Phil. after M.Com. in two years
M.Com (2 yrs, 4 semesters)
- Courses Cr. Hrs. Fee per course Admission Fee Total Fee 1st Semester
The above-mentioned fee structure is for illustration purpose only. UCP reserves the rights to make changes in the Fee Structure whenever deemed necessary or appropriate.