8.1.1 Impact Factor Journal Publications
- Kausar, H. R., (2016). Gravitational Waves Polarization Modes in f(R) Theory: Lionel Phillppoze and Philippe Jetzer, Physical Review D 93,124071, USA (IF, 4.75).
- Muzaffar, A., Deng, S., Rashid, A., (2016). Non-parametric optimal service pricing: A simulation study. Quality Technology and Quantitative Management. HEC Recognized Journal: Category W”, Impact Factor 0.627.
- Muzaffar, A., Deng, S., Rashid, A., (2016). Non-parametric Optimal Service Pricing: A Simulation Study, Quality Technology & Quantitative Management. HEC Recognized Journal: Category W”, Impact Factor: 0.627
- Muhammad Nasir Malik with Shahbaz, M., Sherafatian-Jahromi, R., Shabbir, M.S., 2016, Linkages between defense spending and income inequality in Iran, Quality & Quantity, 50(3), 1317-1332, “W” Category, Impact Factor = 0.867
- Abdul Jawad and M. Umair Shahzad (2017), “Particle dynamics around time conformal regular black holes via noether symmetries”, International Journal of Modern Physics D, 26, pp. 1750059, HEC Recognized Journal: Category W: Impact Factor 1.963:
- Nadeem M, Zaman R, Saleem I. (2017). Boardroom Gender Diversity and Corporate Sustainability Practices: Evidence from Australian Securities Exchange Listed Firms, Journal of Cleaner Production, (impact 4.99) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.02.141
8.1.2 HEC Recognized Journal Publications
- Saleem I., Ahmed R. & Saleem N. (2016). Mediating role of Work Exhaustion: The missing linchpin to address Employee’s Turnover. Journal of Behavioural Sciences, 26(2), 156-173.
- Siddique I., Saleem I., & Abbas S.A. (2016). SMEs business growth model and mediating role of market orientation, Pakistan Business Review, 17(4), 845-862.
- Saleem I. & Zafar J. (2017). Boards That Lead: When to Take Charge? When to Partner? and When to Stay out of The Way?, Pakistan Business Review, 178(4), 1048-1053
- Siddique, I., Saleem, I., & Abbas, S. G. (2016). SMEs Business Growth Model and Mediating Role of Market Orientation. Pakistan Business Review,17(4), 845-862. HEC Recognized Journal: Category X
8.1.3 Conference Papers
- Naveed, S. & Jadoon, Z.I. (2016). The Adoption of Corporate Governance Model by Public Organizations: The Case of Federal State-owned Enterprises in Pakistan. 3rd International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business Management (ICIBM), February 22-23, 2016 organized by University of Central Punjab.
- Naveed, S., Jadoon, Z.I. & Salman, Y. (2016). Inside State Enterprises: Symbolic Compliance to Strategic HRM as a response to contradictory institutional logic. National Conference on Emerging Trends in Governance and Management in Pakistan on May 20-21, 2016 organized by Institute of Administrative Sciences, University of the Punjab.
- Naveed, S. (2016). Emergence of governance networks in public administration of developing countries. The case of energy sector in Pakistan. 8th South Asian International Conference (SAICON, 2016) held on August 24-26, 2016 organized by COMSATS Institute of Information Technology.
- Um-e-Laila, Iqbal, S (2016). Abusive Supervision and its Consequences in Pakistani Organizations. International Conference of Business, Turkey, 13-14 May, 2016, Sakarya University. http://sakarya.icobs.org/English/ozet.html
- Rashid, M, Iqbal, S (2016) Consequences of work family conflict on individual Psychological wellbeing: A case of Pakistani organizations. International Conference of Business, Turkey, 13-14 May, 2016, Sakarya University. http://sakarya.icobs.org/English/ozet.html