Ayesha Malik is an ACCA member, Lecturer and Accountant. She began her ACCA after completing Bachelor in Commerce from Punjab College. While studying she began to gain work experience as an ACCA tutor before joining UCP. She also joined Audit and Assurance firm for completion for her Articles. She has interest in research as well and has written few public articles. Ayesha Malik has acquired vast knowledge and experience in teaching Audit, Financial Accounting, Ethics, .Business Analysis and Financial Management. She possesses strong determination to nurture students in developing their interest in all subjects.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Planning
My prime objective is personal growth with experience in the field of accounting and finance and to excel in this field by implementing effective financial strategies in today’s competitive environment. Secondly, to return the management a better HR in myself. Also earn status both in designation and monetary terms. I ensure you that I will show rigorous pains to confirm my hardworking and suitability for the organization.
- Teaching as lecturer in University of Central Punjab from January 2013 till date
- One Year Experience as Teacher Assistant of F3,F7,P2,F8 and P7 at CFE.
- Four Years’ Experience as a Teacher in Montessori House & Erasmus School
- F8 (AUDIT & ASSURANCE)
- P7 (ADVANCE AUDIT & ASSURANCE)
- F3(FUNDAMENTAL OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING)
- F7(FINANCIAL REPORTING)
- P2(CORPORATE REPORTING)
- CPD by ACCA body as ACCA active member
- Faculty Development Program in UCP as a panel member
- Workshop on Forensic Auditing by Mr.Rizawan organized by ACCA
- Seminars conducted ny ACCA in collaboration with UCP
Computer: Can easily use Microsoft office and other skills such as
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- POWER POINT
ACTIVITIES & INTRESTS
- Books reading
- Internet Browsing
- English Movies
Prof.DR. Ather Azeem Khan
School of Accounting and Finance
University of Central Punjab
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.