Faiza Akhtar completed her MS Management in 2014 and BBA Hons in Human Resource Management & E-Marketing in 2012 from University of Central Punjab, Lahore. She joined UCP in March 2017 as Lecturer in School of Accounting and Finance. Prior to joining UCP, She worked as a Lecturer/ Trainer/ Evaluator at Professional Academy of Commerce (PAC). Her research interests include Human Resource Practices, Psychological Capital, Work Family Conflict, Organizational and Human Psychology.
- Corporate Governance
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Recruitment & Selection
Passion for Teaching
Dedicated, enthusiastic person with good academic, communication, organizational, and people skills and a passion for teaching, looking to secure a position of Lecturer at Reputable University.
1. University of Central Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
Master in Management Sciences (M.S, 2012-2014)
2. University of Central Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Dual Specialization in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT and MARKETING) 2008-2012
Mahmood Shami, A., Akhtar, Faiza. & Khan, Huma. (2015). The Impact Organizational Justice and Leader Member Exchange Relationship (LMX): Moderating Role of Political Skills. European Journal of Business and Management,7(7),58-71.
(March 2017 – Present)
(September 2015 – Present)
((October 2016 – Present))
( September 2014 – June 2015)
(February 2014 – August 2014)
(September 2013 – February 2014)
(July 2011- June 2012)
Secure First positing in 4th National Research Symposium 2016.
- Presented a Research Paper in National Symposium: An Exploratory Study of relationship of Psychological Capital towards Task Performance and Turnover
- Presented a Research Proposal of “Work family conflict in employees of banking sector.”
- Prepared a report on HR department of Habib bank limited.
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.