Fareeha Nasir (Senior Lecturer)
MS Computer Science (CUST Islamabad)
Introduction to computing (ITC)
To join an organization where education and management skills can be exercised to improve the firm’s expansion and long-term viability as a successful business concern.
Capital University of Science & Technology (CUST), Islamabad.
M.S., Computer Science, 2016, CGPA 3.8
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
M.Sc. Computer Science, 2003, 1st Division
FG PostGraduate College for Women, Kashmir Road, Rawalpindi.
B.Sc, 2000, 1st Division (75.25%)
HSSC, 1998, 1st Division (84%)
SSC, 1996, 1st Division (79.76%)
Awards and Honors
- 1st position in college in B.Sc. Examination and 4th position in Punjab University, 2000.
- 2nd position in college in Intermediate Examination, 1998.
- Scholarship in Intermediate Examination.
Army Public College Of Management & Sciences (APCOMS), Rawalpindi
Lecturer BS. Computer Science, 2004 – March 2017
- Advanced Programming in Java.
- Android Development using Android Studio.
- Object Oriented Programming using C++ and Java.
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Software Fault Tolerance
- Machine Learning
- Worked as QEC Lead of CS department.
- Organized industrial trips for final semester students.
- Worked as event manager: sports, get-together and seminars.
- Served as a project supervisor.
Senior Developer at Techstrategies Solutions, Islamabad, 2014 – 2016
Currently working as freelancer.
- Grails framework.
- Java REST API for web java interaction.
- Android Studio for Mobile Applications.
- Programming Language: C++, Java.
- Operating System: Ubuntu, Windows.
- IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio.
- Revision control tools: Git.
- Other tools: Weka for classification.
- Designed Chat App with push notifications for Mobiles in Android studio.
- Web Scrapping tool to extract site reviews with Grails and Jsoup.
- Management System using Rational Rose, Ascent, Ms Project for an InterSurgical Company, Rawalpindi.
- Database Management System Of Computer Science, Department in QAU, Islamabad, using Visual Basic, SQL.
- Development Of An Integrated Metadata Browser in JDBC (JAVA), Oracle9i, Ms Access.
042-35880007 Ext: 597
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab