Mahpara Shah is associated with UCP from last eight years. Her area of specialization is management and human resource management. Mahpara has completed her M.Phil. in Management from Institute of Administrative Sciences, University of the Punjab. She has done her Masters of Human Resource Management from Institute of Administrative Sciences, university of the Punjab and before that she had done with her B.S. (Hons.) Management Sciences from Institute of administrative sciences, University of the Punjab .Delivering lectures, developing and implementing new methods of teaching to reflect changes in research, designing, preparing and developing teaching materials, assessing students’ coursework, setting and marking examinations, supporting students through a pastoral or advisory role, undertaking personal research projects are her key responsibilities.
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management & Compensation
- Training & Development
Self -motivated professional with almost five years of well-rounded experience. Want to pursue a challenging and goal oriented career in an institute where I can utilize my Knowledge and skills for creating value for the organization and enhance my professional skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Having hands on experience of working both in public and private sector educational institutions
- Worked as a liaison between students and faculty.
- Analysis and Review of performance of field formations
- Efficient handling of various academic and administrative issues
- Firsthand experience of teaching and research supervision
- Command over teaching of human resource management
- Expertise regarding teaching techniques
- Using a range of Project Management Tools and Software.
- Problem solving, decision-making and good Management Skills.
(Dec 2010-to date)
Subjects and other responsibilities
- Human resource management,
- Strategic human resource management,
- Organizational behavior
- Supervision of Masters research work
University of the Punjab, Institute of Administrative Sciences, Lahore-Asst Registrar Academic
As academic registrar,
- I have direct interaction with students and top management of department.
- On some forums, I use to represent department.
- Issues different memos and certificates to students
- Member of admission committee
- Actively participated in admission process throughout
- Worked as a liaison between faculty and students
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- Microsoft Office
- Corel Suite
- Adobe applications
BRIEF STATEMENT OF RESEARCH AND INTEREST
Academic Governance model of Higher education commission: Adoption or Adaption( comparative case studies of public and private universities)
Institute of Administrative Sciences, Lahore
Arranged a training programmed with collaboration of Punjab Government for Governance, Management and Statistical Techniques for Civil servants
Internship ExperienceJul (2006 –Aug 2006)
Bank Alfalah (Islamic Banking) Ltd -6 weeks
School of Accounting and Finance
University of Central Punjab
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.