Mr Ali Ashraf has vast experience of Teaching, Research, Public Relations, Advertising and Development sector. He has served University of Engineering and technology (UET) as Public Relations Officer. He has served Pace2life welfare foundation as communication officer. He is one of the pioneer team member of Pakistan largest educational website www.ilmkidunya.com. New media technologies and health communication has been his prime interest for research as well as professional practices. He has been producing and hosting various video programs for different TVs. Among his various projects he has produced documentary for UNSW Australia.
- PR & Advertising in Digital age
- In house internship
- Foundation of Behavioural Research
- Internship & Project
- Foundation of public & Relations and Advertising
Ph. D. Media & Communication(course work completed)
Faculty of Media & Communication, University of Central Punjab.
M.Phil. In communication Studies (Research Track
Institute of Communication Studies, University of Punjab Lahore(ICS)
M.Sc. in Communication Studies(Mass Comm. Theory, Research and Print media)
Institute of Communication Studies, University of Punjab Lahore.
B.A. (1st Division)
University of Punjab Lahore
Intermediate Pre Engineering (1st Division)
Punjab Group of colleges
Matriculation Science (1st Division)
Govt. Central model school, lower mall Lahore
Public Relations Officer
- University of Engineering & Technology Lahore(July 2017 to June 2019).
Teaching experience (6 years at University level)
- Senior lecturer, Faculty of Media & Communication, University of Central Punjab. (July 2014 to March 2017).
- Lecturer, Department of Mass Communication Superior University, Lahore. (January 2013 to July 2014)
- Lecturer, Department of Mass Communication Minhaj University Lahore (June 2011 to December 2012).
- Hosted and produced Carrier Counselling Talk Show “Kiya Karain” Conducted in Punjab University, Superior University, C. College, Queen Marry College and others.
- Produced TV talk Show “InDepth” with various known Personalities like “Syed Noor” and others.
- Produce Documentary for UNSW (University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia).
- Hosted Talk Show “View Point” with guest, Sohail Warraich, Syed Noor and other For PU TV.
- Produced Program “Wisdom Launch” With Bilal Qutab, Javed Ch(Anchor, Columnist ). Khalid Jameel(Big B)
- Specialized in Social Media Advertising.
- Produced many TVCs and Animated Advertisements for different Commercial organizations.
Social Media Advertising Experience
- Head Social Media Department Superior University & NaiBaat Media Group.
Work Experience as PRO (Public Relation Officer)
Pace2life welfare Foundation (4 years as a PRO)
- Design and launch Disability awareness campaigns in collaboration with Punjab University, ICS (Institute of Communication Studies) in year 2009, 2010.
- Design and launch Disability awareness campaigns “Reaching the Unreached” in collaboration with leading Universities Of Pakistan.
As director News
- “icom” (Pakistan’s biggest educational website)
- Produced and host a program “Sitaro Pay Kamand” (A show on Disable Persons with special achievements).
- Hosting A radio Program “Happy Evening” For PU Radio Fm 104.6.
- I and Online Journalism. (Under publication of HEC Monograph and Book writing program)
- An Introduction to Mass Communication.
Paper Presented in different research conferences with the following titles
- Problematic Mobile Phone Use on Academic Performance of College Students. (Published in X Category Journal)
- “Role of Official political Facebook Fan pages in Promotion of Political Parties” (International Journalism Conference, Lahore)
- Efficacy of ICTs in News Management in Pakistan Electronic Media. (Paper accepted in 2nd International Social Science conference, AIOU, Islamabad.)
- Internet Marketing, The growth and challenges for Pakistan small business industry. (Paper
Member Academic Bodies
Member Directorate of Research, University of Central Punjab, Lahore. (July 2017 to March 2017)
Member Faculty Board, Faculty of Media & Communication Studies, University of Central Punjab, Lahore. (July 2017 to March 2017)
Member Admission Committee University of Central Punjab, Lahore. (July 2017 to March 2017)
Member Board of Studies, faculty of Media & Communication, University of Central Punjab, Lahore. (July 2017 to March 2017)
“Women objectification in Pakistani Electronic media Advertizing”
“Cultural influence of Bolloywood superstar in Pakistani Electronic Media Advertizing”
“Framing of Drone Issues in Editorials of Pakistani and American elite English press”
- “Ki Jaana Mai Kon”, A Documentry of Cultural Imperialism in Pakistan
- “Dehshat Gardi Aur Pakistani Masael”
- “Mugh mai hai kuch khas”.
- Pets hobby
Short Films Supervised
- “Drawing room Torture”
- “Salam Jamadar”
Diplomas And Workshops
International Photographic Workshop
- Organize Phot workshop on “Essential of Digital Blending” By Renowned International Photographer “Daniel Cheong”
Foundation Course Of English Language
- Distinction in National University of Modern Languages (NUML). (July2005-dec2005)
- 2 days workshop of Research tools and Software
English Writing Skills Course
- Institute of Communication Studies, University of The Punjab, Lahore.( July 13 – August 20,09)
- Workshop on “Film Theory and Criticism” held in Paragon Academy of Performing arts
Training workshop by UNAID Program
- Role of Media Professionals in AIDS control (December 2009, Avari Hotel Lahore)
Intensive Course Of Arabic Language
- Institute of Communication Studies, University of The Punjab, Lahore.( July 7– August 31,10)
Awards and achievement
Merit scholarship By Punjab group of Colleges at F.sc.
Faculty of Media and Communication Studies, University of Central Punjab