Before getting my MS (Management Sciences) from Pakistan, I earned MBA degree from University of Salford, UK. I am currently enrolled as PhD student at University Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia. Before joining UCP in 2011, I have served at diversified managerial positions in various prestigious organizations including UMT, PIFD, Midas Pakistan, McDonalds, UK and have netted vast academic and corporate experience with my contribution in integrated areas of Human Resource Management and Business Administration throughout.
- MBA 2005-2007
University of Salford, UK (58.33%)
- PGD 2004-2005
London College of Commerce, UK (CGPA 3.17)
- PGD 1998-1999
LISSBA College of Computer and Management Sciences, Lahore (3.40)
- B.COM 1995-1997
University of Punjab, Lahore (58.08%)
- Sep 2011 – to date: Assistant Professor (FMS), University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- Feb 2011 – Feb 2012: Faculty Member (Visiting), Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, LHR
- Feb 2009 – May 2010: Lecturer, University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- June 2007 – Nov 2008: Technical Coordinator: Alternative Energy Development Board, Islamabad.
- July 2006 – Mar 2007: Area Manager: TC World (Barclays Bank, Vanquish Bank, City Bank),
- UK Feb 2004 – Sep 2006: Shift Running Manager: McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd, UK
- Jan 2000 – Jan 2004: Assistant Manager: Nayyab Traders, Lahore, Pakistan
- Feb 2017: “How to make knowledge resources valuable: An insight of knowledge integration process analysis”, VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. 47 Issue: 1, pp.42-54,
- June 2012: “Factors affecting Job Satisfaction of Pakistani Bankers: An Empirical Analysis from Banking Sector”, Journal of Business Strategies, 6(2), 21-29. Greenwich University.
- Syed Amjad Hussain (2013), “GAT Subject (Management Studies): A study guide for doctoral admissions in Pakistan”, Published locally with Dogar Brothers, Lahore, Pakistan (1st Edition) (Chapter Contributed).
0092-4235880007 ext. (454)
Faculty Of UCP Business School, University of Central Punjab