Mr. Bilal Muhammad Yaseen
He is lecturer of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at University of Central Punjab (UCP). He completed his MSc Economics (Finance) from The University of Edinburgh (UK), one of the top ranked universities in the world, in 2012. He did his BSc (Hons) Double Majors in Economics and Finance from Lahore School of Economics. He also got an opportunity to study a course in Management, Entrepreneurship and Global Leadership at London School of Economics (UK). He is a former student of Aitchison. His area of research is fiscal deficit and inflation.
- Micro Economics
- Intermediate Micro Economics
- Game Theory
- Mathematical Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Urban Economics
- Macro Economics
- Financial Management
To obtain a challenging position within an organization that will enable me to utilize and further develop the professional skills that I have acquired through my education.
ACADEMIC DISTINCTIONS & SCHOLORSHIPS
- Scholarship holder in following semesters 3,4,5,6 and 7 in Lahore School of Economics.
- Based on CGPA, appointed as Student Teacher Assistant several times in Lahore School of Economics.
- Several certificates from Aitchison College Lahore.
- “Fiscal Deficit and Inflation, Causality and Co-Integration: A Case for Pakistan” Paper presented in a conference at University of Oxford (UK) in September, 2015.
- Environmental Economics: Hedonic Pricing; Impact of Airplane noise pollution on Residential Housing Prices.
- History & Balance Sheet Analysis: Financial Statement Analysis of Attock Refinery Ltd.
- Economic & Financial Analysis of Projects: Carried out in-depth feasibility study on a project based on CNG Station.
- Research Project: Wrote a paper for final BSc. (Hons) thesis, titled Sources of Internal Debt Financing and Inflation in Pakistan.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- Seminar on “Growth, Trade and Development”, Center for Research in Economics and Business, Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
- Workshop on “Field Force Analysis to Develop Training Strategy for Punjab Government”, MPDD, Lahore
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and zealous about achieving challenging position.
- Microsoft Office and Eviews Software
EXTRA CURRICULAR AWARDS & HONOURS
- Medal Holder in different sports activities.
- Active member of Cricket team at Aitchison College, Lahore.
- Active member of Cricket and Hockey teams at Lahore School of Economics.
042-35880007 Ext: 408
University of central punjab Faculty of Economics