Mr. Muhammad Shafeeq Ur Rahman
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
EducatioTRAINING AND COURSES
- 6 days Work shop on clinical practice of pharmacy by HEC at University of Sargodha
- 2 days work shop on Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development
- Certificate of participating Health Care Summit 2011
- Teaching in UCP (University of Central Punjab) Lahore, as Assistant Professor, in Faculty Of Pharmacy (FOP)(November 1st, 2014 to date)
- Teach in LCPS (Lahore College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences) Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan as Assistant Professor(March 1st, 2013 to October 31st, 2014)
- 29 months teaching experience in the university of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan as Assistant Professor(September 27th, 2010 to February 19th, 2013)
- 24 months work experience in university of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan (A Public Sector University) as teaching assistant/part time faculty member as Lecturer.(Feb 01st, 2008 to September 2010)
- 12 Months Teaching experience with National Vocational and Teaching Education Commission (NAVTEC), 2 batches of each 6 months, course of Pharmacy Assistant, conducted by Department of Pharmacy University of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan (A Public Sector University) in collaboration(1st Batch- Oct 2007 to March 2008, 2ndBatch- Aug. 2008 to Feb. 2009)
- 10 months work experience as community pharmacist at Medi Plus Pharmacy Rawalpindi(May 01st, 2007 to Jan 2008)
- 28 months work experience in Sonofi Aventis as PharmaAssociate,(Jan 03rd, 2005 to April 28th, 2007)
- Pro efficient in Standard Microsoft office and Internet research skills.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Capable of doing job confidently under stress environment.
- Feel comfortable while working with diversified people.
- Persuasive team player, self-driven, aggressive and goal oriented.
22 January, 2012
11th March 2013
2 May 2013
25 Oct, 2013
10 May 2014
22 Jan 2015
University of central punjab Faculty of Pharmacy