Muhammad Umair Shahzad is currently serving UCP as a Lecturer in Business School from last five years. He is doing Ph.D. in Mathematics from COMSATS Institute of Technology, Lahore. In Ph.D., he has published three impact factor research papers and his area of research is Einstein Theory of Relativity, Astrophysics and Cosmology. In UCP, he teaches Basic Mathematics, College Mathematics, Business Statistics and Quantitative Analysis to MBA/BBA and also teaches Calculus to BS Phys/Chem. He has produced 4 research papers in impact factor journals and one research paper in non IF journal.
UCP Business School:-
- Basic Mathematics.
- College Mathematics.
- Business Calculus.
- Business Statistics.
- Quantitative Analysis.
Faculty of Sciences:-
- Calculus I.
- Calculus II.
- Z-Transformation and its applications using Matlab. (M.Sc)
- A procedure to obtain travelling wave solutions of mCH and mDP(M.Phil)
- Shahzad, M. Umair, and M. O. Ahmed. “Generalized Exact Travelling Wave Solutions of mch and mdp Equtions.”International Journal of Nonlinear Science17.1 (2014): 22-29.
- Kausar, H. Rizwana, Ifra Noureen, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Dynamical analysis of charged anisotropic spherical star in f (R) gravity.”The European Physical Journal Plus130.10 (2015): 1-10 (IF 1.512).
- Jawad, Abdul, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Accretion onto some well-known regular black holes.”The European Physical Journal C76.3 (2016): 1-11 (IF 4.912).
- Jawad, Abdul, Farhad Ali, M. Umair Shahzad, and G. Abbas. “Dynamics of particles around time conformal Schwarzschild black hole.”The European Physical Journal C76, no. 11 (2016): 586 (IF 4.912).
- Jawad, Abdul, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Particle dynamics around time conformal regular black holes via noether symmetries.”International Journal of Modern Physics D 0, (2017): 1750059 (IF 1.963).
- Jawad, Abdul, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Effects of Thermal Fluctuations on Non-minimal Regular Magnetic Black Hole.” Accepted in The European Physical Journal C (IF 4.912).
- Jawad, Abdul, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Tidal Forces in Kiselev Black Hole.” Accepted in The European Physical Journal C (IF 4.912).
- Jawad, Abdul, M. Umair Shahzad and Ali, F. “Dynamics of Charged Time Conformal Kerr Black Hole” (Submitted).
- Jawad, Abdul, and M. Umair Shahzad. “Accreting Fluids onto Regular Black Holes Via Hamiltonian Approach” (Submitted).
Seminars / Conferences Talks
- Assisted the Conference “Recent Advances in Mathematical Methods, Models and Applications”, HEC Lahore under the umbrella of UCP and HEC, April, 2013.
- Participated in the “International Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Mathematics”, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore. Dec., 17-18, 2015.
- A talk on “”Accretion onto some well-known regular black holes.” In the conference “Recent Advances in Mathematical Methods, Models & Applications”, Lahore School of Economics, April 09-10, 2016.
- Participated in the “Workshop on Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology,” COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore, November 24-25, 2016.
- Participated in the “One Day Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology” University of the Punjab, Lahore, November 26, 2016.
- Participated in the “Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematical Methods, Models and Applications”, LUMS, 08-09 April, 2017.
University of Central Punjab Lahore
01 Feburary 2012 – upto now
- Basic Mathematics
- College Mathematics
- Business Calculus
- Business Statistics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Calculus I & II
Advisor of MBA 2 year program
- Mathematics Teacher
Superior Group of Colleges Lahore
15 July 2011 – 14 January 2012
- Conducting classes of Sc.
- Mathematics Teacher
Govt. Township College Lahore
25 March 2010 – 24 March 2011
- Conducting classes of Sc., B.Sc. & M.Sc. Part 1
- Ph.D Scholar
(2013 – till now) – COMSATS, Lahore
- M.Phil. in Mathematics
(2009-2011) – UET, Lahore
- Masters in Mathematics
(2006-2008) – UET, Lahore
- B.Sc. (Math A, Math B, Stats)
(2004-2006) – University of the Punjab, Lahore
(2002-2004) – Govt. Science College, Lahore
(2000-2002) – Divisional Public School, Lahore
- Proficient in software
- Maple 13
- Command on Microsoft office 2003 & 2007 especially in MS word & MS PowerPoint & also have basic know & how of computer software’s (Xp + win 7).
Paricipate in Faculty Development Program 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 in UCP.
042-35880007 Extension 481
Faculty Of UCP Business School, University of Central Punjab