A result oriented professional with a strong commitment for excellence in the field of Accountancy and finance. Excel in Research and Development work in Finance; work well independently or as part of team. Approach difficult assignments projects with a can do attitude. Technically proficient in:
- Econometrics Financial Quantitative Tools
- Financial Management Decision Making
- Investment Portfolios Risk & Return
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Accounting
To contribute towards the growth and development of a dynamic organization where opportunities to grow both personally and professionally are ample and where I can utilize my skills effectively & efficiently.
BAHRIA TOWN (Private) Limited
(w.e.f February 12, 2012 till date)
Six years experience being currently employed as Manager Finance at Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd. Job description contains Funds management, preparation of accounts, management reports generation through Oracle 6i, Filing & managing of Salary Income Tax of ALL Bahria employees. Handling Services, Imports & petty cash Adjustments. Handling projects accounts. Monitor the Bahria Town Hospital, Schools and other projects accounts and review of financial statements for relevant projects. Reconciliation with site accountants and project management reporting. Dealing with multiple projects simultaneously including multi-tasking and reportable to Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director.
Research based work done on Real Estate development of Bahria Town in Economy and Market Value Perspective.
(w.e.f January , 2017 till date)
Research Associate in COMSATS. Working on HEC Approved Funded Project
Title: Evaluation of Coping Strategies Employed by Microfinance Clients For Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks
Baha-ud-din Zakariya University
Visiting Faculty Member of Baha-ud-din Zikariya University Lahore. Teached MBA Subjects:
- Business Finance
- Financial Management
Visiting Faculty Member of Qarshi University. Teached MBA/BBA Subjects:
- Business Finance
- Financial Management
DESCON Engineering (Private) Limited
(w.e.f July 1st, 2010 to September 30, 2010)
3 months worked as an intern in DESCON Engineering limited:
Projects covered :
- LC management system
- worked on ACCPAC A/P , AR module
- Reconciled Bank reconciliation statements
- Made funds management report Lease system
SAMIN Textiles (Private) Limited
(w.e.f August 1st, 2009 to September 18, 2009)
1 and half month worked as an intern in SAMIN Textiles limited:
- Made whole Audit file based on Compliance with Code of Corporate Governance rules that was successfully accepted and audit approved.
M-Phil in Finance
- Institution: COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology Lahore.
- CGPA: 3.51
- Thesis: Impact of Leverage, Dividend Payouts and Ownership concentration on Firm Value Creation
BS (Hons) in Business and Finance
- Institution: FCCU (Forman Christian College Lahore.
- CGPA: 3.01
- Score: 871/1100
- Institution: KC (Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore)
- Score: 659/850
- Institution: Linder-Hof School System Lahore.
RESEARCH WORK PAPERS PUBLISHED
PAPERS Published (2)
- “Financial Decision Policy verses Growth Opportunities”. Journal of Indian Growth and Culture, Inderscience Publishers.
- Leverage Investment and Firm Growth”. Journal of Finance Review, Emerald Insight Publishers
For Research Work and Mathematical Modeling Softwares as Analyst:
- Command on STATA
- Command on SPSS
- Command on EVIEWS
For Organizational accounting and Finance Softwares:
- Command on Oracle 6i
- Command on Peach Tree Sage Accounting Software
- Command on ACCPAC Accounting Software
- Command on Microsoft Excel
TRAININGS & PRESENTATIONS
- A certificate for Presenting FCCU in a seminar of Trade not Aid, held in Lahore Chamber of Commerce.
- Participated certificate in YLES Competition of forming business plans held at LUMS 2010.
- Participated certificate in PYLC Pakistan Young Leadership Competition of forming Business Plans held in Islamabad 2010.
- A certificate for participating in a seminar of LUMS coordinated with Lahore Chamber of Commerce on Corporate Governance an international issue of Transparency held in Pearl Continental Lahore 2010.
Educational Research Projects Covered
- Won 1st Prize in National Science Competition held at Kinnaird College for women Lahore.
- Build KSB Pumps Ltd whole company profile on Peach tree Accounting software
- Business strategically analysis research project done on Packages Private Ltd.
- Build Operational flowcharts of Audit on each company operational four business cycles.
- Analysis of institution research based project done on WAPDA key performance.
042-35880007 Ext: 202
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.