Momina has recently joined the University of Central Punjab as a lecturer. With major interests in TV and video Production and 2D animation, she has a post graduate degree in Multimedia Arts from National College of Arts, Lahore (NCA). She bags experience of working with Creative Junction, an advertising agency as a creative manager and led many creative campaigns both in print and electronic media. She has also been working with Hashoo Foundation, a local NGO, and was responsible for all their communications (Visual representation of the foundation and internal/external communication).
• October 2017, Lecturer, and University of Central Punjab
• January 2014 – December 2014 ,reporting and Documentation Officer, Hashoo Foundation, Islamabad.
• October 2012- December 2013, Content Writer, Creative Junction Pvt. Ltd.
Brief Statement of Research Interest
Area of interest is film making and therefore, would like to research different film cultures, filmosophy and film practice in the world currently and how many of the approaches are being followed by the Pakistani industry.
Other Research or Creative Accomplishments
- Re-launched Hashoo Foundation’s present website http://hashoofoundation.org/
- Launched and developed content for 12 Hashoo Foundation’s Monthly e-newsletters. it was later to be circulated among the staff and the stakeholders of the organization.
- Also highlighted and printed the profiles of Hashoo Foundation’s beneficiaries and printed 25 years of success booklet.
Selected Professional Presentations
- Assistant director for a documentary; concept development and production for Hashoo Foundation’s “In The Pursuit of Dreams” http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x259zu3_in-the-pursuit-ofdreams_lifestyle Director and writer for ‘Someone To Watch Over Me’ (short film), 2012
- pre-production and concept developer in the Punjab Government campaign of clean water.
University of central punjab School of Media and Communication Studies