Ms Romesa Mujahid
Ms. Romesa possess excellent communication skills and can quickly establish working relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels. Equipped me with extensive knowledge of HR processes and systems. She is proactive and comfortable in being the first point of contact in her role. Her current nature of job affirms that she is able to work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail.
Masters of HR Management
Institute of Management Sciences
Bachelor of Public Administration
Lahore College for Women University
Major: Human Resource Management Minor: Project Management
Intermediate in Computer Sciences
Punjab Group Of Colleges
Major: Computer Sciences, Physics, Mathematics
- Academics Manager
University of Central Punjab July 2018 till present
- Admissions Information Officer
University of Central Punjab September 2019 till present
Lahore Chamber of Commerce Summer 2017 (3 months) and Industry
Research & Projects
- Submitted my Thesis on HR (In depth analysis of the working and processing of HR department and Delegation department) of Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Learning Project Management, I worked on a CPEC project and prepared reports on its budgeting and working capacities with in the given resources.
- Did an Entrepreneurship Project to design an innovative product and advertised it on social media.
- Conducted a complete research in R&D Project on working rights of females in factories
- Understands how to slice up a project in smaller tasks and components with respective timelines and dedicated resources and finances for in-time completion.
- In-depth knowledge of Performance Management, Strategic HRM, Organizational Behavior followed by Organization Development & Change.
- An ability to prepare oral and written presentations and reports using current data and technology.
- Logical thinking skills and the ability to lead and interact with a variety of people with different approaches and personal and professional backgrounds.
- The capability to identify priorities and proper courses of action, to plan the execution of tasks and to determine and delegate responsibilities to group members to most effectively carry out projects.
+92-42-35880007 Ext: 249
Faculty of Sciences, University of Central Punjab