Ms. Sadaf Javaid
I completed my FSc (Pre-med) from Punjab college (2010-1012). My BSc (Hon) was from Kinnaird college for women university where I opted for analytical as my major (2012-2016). I completed my MPhil from the University of Lahore with the highest CGPA (2016-2018). I had been working with the Punjab group of colleges, teaching BSc and conducting labs as well from 2016-2019.
- Organic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
MPhil in Chemistry (Passed with Distinction)
University of Lahore, Lahore.
Bachelors in Chemistry
Kinnaird College for Women University, Lahore.
FSc Pre Medical
Punjab College of Science, Lahore.
Dar-e-arqam School, Lahore.
- University of central Punjab, Lahore.
Designation: Working as a lecturer of Chemistry in FOS.
- Message Grammar School, Lahore.
Designation: Worked as a Senior Chemistry Teacher and curriculum advisor.
- Punjab College of Science, Lahore.
Designation: Worked as Lecturer (BSc) and member of examination committee.
- LAPS (London Academic Plans School), Lahore.
Designation: Worked as a Senior Chemistry Teacher and course planner at Franchise.
- BIGS (Blessed Islamic Grammar School), Lahore.
Designation: Worked as Senior Chemistry Teacher and HOD of sciences.
- Tuitions, Lahore.
Designation: Tuitioning O/A levels, Matric and FSc.
- Participated in “Islamic Council Members Workshop” in Kinnaird College for Women,2014.
- Participated in the Workshop by Umair Jaliawala held at Kinnaird College for Women, 2013.
- Participated in three day Workshop on “science studies” held at Kinnaird College for Women, 2011.
- Participated in the Workshop on “breast cancer awareness” held at Ali Auditorium, 2011.
- Participated in Olympiad held at Kinnaird, 2015 (runner up).
- Participated in naat competition held at Kinnaird, 2015.
- Participated in English Debate competition held at Punjab college,2011.
- Participated in singing competition held at Punjab college, 2012.
- Participated in Drawing competition held by Dar-e-arqam school at Alhamra ,2008.
- Participated in conference held at Ali auditorium for the awareness related to breast cancer, 2015.
- Participated in conference held at University of Lahore related to Nano particles 2016
- Worked as a volunteer with WWF for developing awareness about wildlife species, 2013.
- Completed community service from IPH (Institute of Public Health), 2013.
- Completed Internship from CEMB (Center of excellence in molecular biology), 2015.
- Good planner
- Excellent Coordinator
- Highly organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Highly Innovative and creative
Faculty of Sciences, University of Central Punjab