Muhammad Akram Tahir is currently working as professor at UCP. His areas of specialization are
- Vast Experience in Load Testing of Buildings and Bridges
- Post Failure Investigation of Roads, Bridges, and other Structures
- Design, Vetting and Review Design of buildings and bridges.
- Extensive Experience in Testing of Materials
- Development of Manufacturing System for High Quality Tor Steel Bars.
- Development of Educational Software for teaching Civil Engineering
He has more than 34 years teaching experience at Undergraduate level including 27 years teaching experience at postgraduate level.
Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Central Punjab