Muhammad Ali Makhdoom is a former Software Engineer who worked in INTECH Process Automation and has expertise in multiple fields of Computers and Programming, especially Web Development, Web Designing, Web Games Development, Multimedia Web Graphics, Databases, Responsive Designs and so on. He can assist in multiple Languages, Tools, and Technologies.
Client-side Languages which includes HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Photoshop, Google Material Design, Flash, Semantic-UI, Foundation.
Server-side Languages, Frameworks, and APIs which includes Java, PHP, Python, ASP, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Ruby, C#, C++, C, Assembly, Unity 3D, Swift, MatLab. Full Stack Frameworks like MEAN Stack, Ionic, Ionic 2, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii 2, CakePHP, Zend, Spring MVC, Spark.
Databases Development in MySql, MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MS Access, SQLite, HeidiSQL, Mongoose.
Content Management Systems e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Dolphin including add-ons and plugins. IDEs and Tools which includes WebStorm, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, PHP Storm, Dreamweaver, PyCharm.
- Web Application Development
- Advanced Web Programming
- Programming Fundamentals
- Algorithm Analysis
- Introduction to Computing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
PhD (CS) 2019 — Present
University of Central Punjab Advanced Topics in Information Retrieval Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Advance Web Application Development
University of Central Punjab Information Retrieval and Web Search Engine Cryptography Advance Algorithm Analysis Graph Theory
COMSATS University of Science and Technology, Lahore
Social Networking Website for Students & Teachers in MVC Structure using Dolphin Framework Medical Store Inventory System using Java Console Base Projects using C# Student Data Base System using Java Websites using MVC (CakePHP Framework)
Govt. Islamia College, Civil lines, Lahore
Govt. Pilot School, Wahdat road, Lahore
University of Central Punjab — Present
Associate Lecturer Instructing
- Introduction to Computing
- (C++) Programming Fundamentals
- (C++) Web Application Development
- Advance Web Application Development (Angular, Material, Express, Nodejs, MongoDB)
- Developing Quality Control University Dashboard System through Designing Dynamic Graphs and e-Course using MEAN Stack technologies
Full Stack Developer Worked on
WireUp (Software for the project management tool for agile teams, offers flexible issue and project tracking developed in MEAN Stack)
- Angular, TypeScript, MongoDB, Mongoose
- NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Bootstrap, Google Material, HighCharts, DevExtreme
Software Engineer Worked on
Automation Platform (Single unified platform for agile application development of HMI,
- SCADA, PIMS, EMI for process, manufacturing and facilities)
- AngularJS, JQuery, AJAX
- Bootstrap3, HTML5
- WebSocket, MQTT, REST, JSON
- JQWidgets, HighCharts, DevExtreme
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab