LL.M (International Business Law) 2012. BPP University of Professional Studies, London, UK.
LL.B 2011. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
B.A (Arts) 2008. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
October 2012 – date. Awais Khalid and Associates, Pakistan.
2016 – date. Lecturer, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
2015 Lecturer, University Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
2015 – 2016. Lecturer, Punjab Law College, Lahore, Pakistan.
- A Brief Account of Laws and Conventions of International Organizations On Child Labour
- Gestational Surrogacy & Shari’ah
- World Trade Organization (WTO) and Human Rights
- Current Legal and Business Situation of the Organizations in Some Developing Asian Countries with Respect to the Child Labour
- Limited Liability Partnership in Pakistan: An Overview
- Strategies that WTO can adopt to improve Human RightsAll abovementioned papers have been approved by SSRN (Social Science Research Network) and could be found at www.ssrn.com