- Introduction to computing
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Object Oriented Programming
MSCS, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
BS, Computer engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
F.Sc Pre-Engineering, QUEEN MARY college, Lahore.
Matriculation, Lady Griffin Girls high School, Lahore.
*Lecturer at, FIT, University Of Central Punjab
*Worked as Associate Lecturer at University Of Central Punjab
*Worked as Lecturer at The University of Lahore from August 2011 to April 2015 (3 years 8 months of experience)
Research Papers in MSCS
- Security Issues in Mobile Computing Vs Mobile Cloud Computing From User Perspective.
- Security Defense Alert to Mobile Cloud Computing Users.
- Evaluation Method for Mobile Android App.
- Study of Modern Operating Systems offering Functionalities for Mobile Collaborative Work (in progress).
Final Year Project in BS:
“WtBtree, An RST based indexing technique for trends extraction in Data Warehouse”.
- Languages: C++, HTML, ASP.NET, Assembly, VISUAL BASIC
- Database: Microsoft SQL server, Oracle.
- Softwares: Microsoft Visual Studio, Netbeans, CodeBlocks
- Operating System: Linux, Windows, DOS.
- Digital Programmable Logic Designing Tool: Xilinx
- Designing tools: AutoCad 2007, CATIA
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) & E-Learning, HEC’s training held at The University of Lahore from 15-07-13 to 18-07-13
- Good problem solving ability and analytic skill to solve the problem efficiently.
- Good deliver output in less time without losing efficiency.
- Determined to complete the given task.
- Confident while giving presentations, good communication skills.
- Good leading qualities, as I am team leader in our final year project.
04235880007- Ext 597
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab