Prof. Mumtaz ul Hasan Zuberi
Professor Mumtazul Hassan Zuberi is a Senior Professor of Mechanical Engineering. He graduated from University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, in 1965 after which he completed his Master’s degree. He has an extensive industrial experience and a vast consultancy practice, and many of his students are renowned entrepreneurs in the field today. He has also served as the Dean of the Mechanical Department of the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. After his retirement, he played a crucial role in the development of the Rachna campus of UET. He has attended several conferences around the world and has written several books. He is currently a permanent member of the Mechanical Engineering faculty and has been associated with the department since its beginning. Prof. Mumtaz ul Hasan Zuberi has been working as professor at UCP for 6 years. His areas of specialization are Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, Productivity and Quality Management. He has work experience of 53 years.
- Metrology & Quality Assurance
- Industrial Management & Economics
- Influence of Standardization on Productivity – Engineering News (1970).
- Moulding Characteristics of Pakistan Sands – M.Sc. Thesis (1974).
- Development of a Battery Powered Electric Vehicle – Institute of Engineering Proceedings (1980).
- Illumination Requirements in Industry – Proceedings Illumination Society of Pakistan (1982).
- Standardization and Reliability of the Non- Conventional Mini Power Plants, Proceeding 28th Annual All Pakistan Science Conference, B.Z. University Multan.
- Biogas Plant-Design Review and Development- Renewable Energy. Resources, International Progress- Elsvier Netherlands (1984).
- Energy Requirement and Potential of Sugar Industry in Pakistan, Proceeding of 26th Annual Convention IEP. (1985).
- Community Size Biogas Plants-Design. Economics and operation. Institute of Engineers Pakistan Proceedings. (1986).
- Dynamic Programming Model with Convex Production Costs and Linear Inventory Holding Cost, Research Journal UET Lahore (1986).
- Self-Lubricating Bearings-Study of Process variables, Pakistan Productivity.
- Influence of Process Variables on the Quality of Electrolytic Powder, Research Journal UET Lahore.
- Effect of Biogas Technology on Environment Institute of Engineers Annual Convention Proceedings (1977).
- Book Industrial Management (Textbook for Engineering Graduate Courses) (2000).
- Effect of Process Variables on Accuracy and Surface Finish by ECG. Research Journal UET- Lahore (2003).
- Renewable Energy – Biomass, Institute of Engineers, Pakistan – (2011)
- Book-Operations Management for Productivity and Cost Reduction – (2012)
(042) 35880007 (162)
University of Central Punjab Faculty of Mechanical Engineering