PHD(CS)- Continued (on leave)
Aarhus University, Denmark
MS (CS) – 2008-2010
Major: Theoretical Computer Science
School of Science and Engineering
Lahore University of Management and Sciences Pakistan
BS (CS) – 2001-2005
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore Pakistan
- Teaching at University of Central Punjab as Assistant Professor since July 2016.
- Taught at Namal-College Pakistan as Lecturer since Jan-2012 to June 2016.
- Taught for two semester at Kinnaird College, Lahore as visiting faculty (Year 2015).
- Taught for one semester at UCP (taught algorithm in Fall 2012).
- Worked as researcher at MADALGO, Aarhus University Denmark, April 2013 to January 2015.
- Taught at NUCES-Lahore, Pakistan as Lecturer since July 2010 to December 2011.
- Worked with Dr. Nabil Mustafa during my MS (CS) – Lahore University of Management Sciences Pakistan from Aug 2008 to December 2010.
- Worked as Research Associate with Dr. Umar Saif in NEWTLAB- Lahore University of Management Sciences from Nov 2006 to Jan 2008.
- Worked as Software Engineer at CambridgeDocs from May 2006 to Nov 2006.
I have taught many courses as a faculty member at NUCES-Lahore, Namal College, Mianwali, and Aarhus University Denmark. Some courses are mentioned here.
- Data Structure and Algorithms (https://sites.google.com/a/namal.edu.pk/dsa-namal2k15)
- TA with Data Structures and Algorithms (with Gerth Brodal)
- Summer Workshop on Theoretical Computer Science 2012(at FC-College with Dr. Sarmad).
- Introduction to Programming Spring 2012
- Discrete Mathematics in spring 2011 and fall 2011 at NUCES-Lahore
- An Ifone Application of Sand Painting
- MinDOM(A mini HTML-parser)
- MinXSLT (its retrieving and updating language)
- ZIPPER(File Compression) using Huffman coding
- A Mini Search Engine
- Mini-Notepad and Mini-Excel(vectors, Linkedlists, strings)
- Chess (2-player and 1-Level Thinking Machine[computer vs Human])
- Shogi (Japanese version of Chess)
- Ludo (2,4 or 6 players also computer vs Human)
- Multiplayer Snake Game over LAN(with socket programming)
- Electronic Voting
- Game of Life and Turtle Graphics
- NAND2Tettris (In Progress)
- Using MIT-Scratch I guided my students and they made amazing projects:
- Need For Speed
- Fighting game
- Bubble trouble
- different Mazes
- Tic Tac Toe(with computer)
- Probabilistic Chart Parser (for natural Language, with Lexical Functional Grammar (LFG) for English), and Probabilistic Part of Speech Tagger (Based on the word-net huge tagged Lexicon).
- Compiler (Lexical Analyzer, both Bottom Up and Top down parser, Semantic Analyzer and Code-Generator for Pascal Language)
- Zipper (File-Compressor using Huffman codes)
- Student Courses registration System(using 2-3 and 2-3-4 Trees)
- Online Test System for students(Databases Project)
- Electronic Voting (Based on Cryptographic protocols)
+92-42-35880007 Ext: 352
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab