Syed Ijaz Qutab
LL.M. Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Visiting professor of law, National Law College Lahore (1991-92)
- Visiting professor of Law, Quaid-E-Azam Law College Lahore (1995-2000)
- Visiting professor of law Punjab Law College/UCPLC
- Visiting lecturer Civil Services Academy, DMG Campus, Lahore.
- Resource Person MPDD
- Resource Person Federal Judicial Academy, Islamabad.
- Resource Person Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore
- Consultant/Trainer of Punjab Prosecutors
- Worked as Civil Judge from May 1977 to June 1985.
- Worked as Additional District & Sessions Judge from October 1995 to May 1996.
- Worked as Additional District & Sessions Judge from May 2000 to June 2002.
- Worked as Assistant Draftsman Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Government of the Punjab (1988-1995). The work included: Drafting of subordinate legislation and Vetting of International Agreements.
- 12th training Course in Sharia and Fiqh at the International Islamic university Islamabad. (1987)
- Course in Arabic language at the Institute of Higher Studies in Sharia conducted by Madina University at the Academy of Higher Studies in Sharia 199-J Model Town, Lahore (1990).
- Workshop on Human Rights Education at NIPA (28th to 30th August 1997)
- Workshop on Police Reforms at NIPA, Lahore (1998)
- ISDLS training at Lahore (1998)
- Study of the operation of Pakistan-U.S. judicial systems arranged by Institute for the Study and Development of Legal Systems San Francisco California, USA (June 1-10, 1998)
- Training program on “Judicial Mediation” led by David E. Lombardi, Chief Circuit Mediator United States Court of Appeals at the American Centre, Lahore. (February 1-5, 1998)
- Computer in the help of ADR Course at American Centre, Lahore (1999)
- ADR Training by Robert Rack at American Centre, Lahore (2000)