Tahir Ashfaq, is an Associate Professor of Management and Communication as well as Chairman Student Council and Director Student Affairs in the University of Central Punjab. Owing to his extensive teaching and training experience, his services have been greatly admired by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), Pakistan Civil Services, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), ACCA Global, British Council Pakistan as well as USA, UK and Turkish Universities. He has been teaching the disciplines of Management, Business Communication, Presentation Skills and English Language at University level for the last 25 years. He is an approved trainer of HEC and MPDD (Govt. of the Punjab) and has attended myriad conferences at national as well as international platform. He has authored books on the subjects of Behavioral Studies, Presentation Skills and Functional English
- Functional English
- Communication Skills
- Technical Writing and Presentation Skills
- Principles of Management
- Strategic Management
- Presentation and Professional Development
To broaden mental horizon by exploring human behaviors and exploiting emerging avenues of modern civilization through quality education.
- Trained PMS Officers from BS-17 to BS-18 (Govt of the Punjab) 2017
- Attended Woman Leadership Summit organized by Nutshell Forum, Pakistan May 2015
- Attended South Asia Middle East Conclave organized by Nutshell Forum, Pakistan December 2015
- Selected and sponsored by British Council Lahore for Future Leadership Training Program, Queens Mary University of London, 2014.
- Trained SHOs’ of Model Police Stations (Govt of the Punjab) 2013
- Trained Superintendents Director General Health (Govt of the Punjab) 2013
- Trained District Public Prosecutors (Govt of the Punjab) 2013
- Trained Professors under the umbrella of HEC Pakistan 2011.
- Presented strategic plan in ACCA Pakistan Conference at LUMS Lahore 2011.
- Won Best Teacher Award (Business Communication & Behavioral Studies) for ICAP Examination Autumn 2009.
- Attended and successfully completed ICAP Training of the Trainers Course concerning Presentation Skills.
- Won reward of £150 from the Cambridge University for appraisingInternational Certificate in Financial English course. (2007)
- received Best Teacher Award at University of Central Punjab 2002, by a renowned nuclear scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan (2002)
- Won Best Teacher Award (Functional English) for ICAP Examination 2007.
- Received several awards and medals for conducting Dramatics, Fashion Shows, Blood Camping, Excursion Trips, Annual Sports, Speech declamation contests etc.
- Communication and Presentation Skills Trainer, University of Central Punjab
- Awarded with of student council Excellence Award,2010.
- Attended conference on Real Change,2010 in Houston,Texas,USA.
- Member Board of Studies, University of Central Punjab.
Member Advisory Council
Customer Relationship Management
Presentations & Communication Skills Course (PCSC)
Communication Skills Development Course (CSDC)
Professionals’ Academy of Commerce, Lahore
English Comprehension & English Essay
CGPA 3.58/4.00 Dissertation A+
High 2nd Division
CGPA 3.64/4.00 Dissertation A+
1st Division Eng. Literature
Qualified GAT Scholarship (HEC) Exam with highest percentile 99.08 in English & 93 in Analytical
Qualified IELTS with 7.5 Band
PUBLICATION, LITERARY FLARE& RESEARCH
Comparative study of quality assurance procedures in the higher education institutes
Designed Quality Education Model for Pakistan.
Quality Management in Manufacturing and Service Industries of Pakistan
Presented paper concerning Quality Principles and Social Entrepreneurship in National Conference 2010
Accounting & Finance
Banking & Finance
School of Accounting & Finance, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.