Only for Undergraduate Programs
At the time of admission, a student with 1st division in Matric and Intermediate can apply for financial aid. UCP offers up to 100% need based scholarships to deserving students.
Students will have to submit the financial aid application along with all the supportive documents and then a committee will assess the need. A student on financial aid will have to maintain 3.00 CGPA throughout his/her course of study.
In case of an unfortunate death of a father/guardian) during study at UCP, such student can apply for financial assistance. Up to 50% financial aid will be offered to the student on the recommendation of an Assessment Committee. Such students will have to maintain a minimum of 3.00 CGPA.
- To avail any kind of fee concession at undergraduate level, students are required to take the minimum workload of 04 courses per semester.
- To avail any kind of fee concession in Masters Programs such as MBA, M.Com. , M.Sc. , students are required to take the minimum workload of 04 courses per semester.
- To avail any kind of fee concession in MS/M.Phil. Programs, students are required to take the minimum workload of 03 courses per semester.
- For course work/research work of all PhD programs in all faculties/schools full fee will be charged without any discount and scholarship.
- For research work of MS/M.Phil. Programs in all faculties/schools, full fee will be charged and there will be no discount/scholarship.