- You can collect Fee challan from the Registrar’s Office windows after showing original/attested copies of your academic documents, CNIC and Photograph.
- The payment of fee challan can be made in the Albaraka Bank branch situated at University campus or any of its other branches. You must submit a copy of the deposit slip at the Accounts office to confirm your admission.
- Candidates with Result Awaiting Status will be admitted provisionally subject to the submission of copies of their final degrees/transcripts to the Registrar Office immediately after the declaration of result.
- Last date for Fee Payment is February 6th (Tuesday), 2018.
- Limited Hostel Seats are available for Female Students only. Allocation will be done on “First Come First Serve” basis.