This will cover the entire Constitution of Pakistan 1973. However, emphasis would be on the nature of federalism under the constitution, the distribution of powers, the rights and various remedies, the supremacy of parliament and the independence of judiciary.
- Ishaque, Khalid M. Constitutional Limitations, 2nd edn. Karachi: Pakistan Law House, 2008.
- Karim, Justice (R) Fazal. Judicial Review of Public Actions. Islamabad: Pakistan Law House, 2006.
- Mahmood, Shaukat and Shaukat, Nadeem. Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 3rd re edn. Lahore: Legal Research Centre, 1996.
- Munir, Muhammad. Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Being a Commentary on the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973. Lahore, Law Pub., 1975.
- Rizvi, Syed Shabbar Raza. Constitutional Law of Pakistan: Text, Case Law and Analytical Commentary. 2nd re edn. Lahore: Vanguard, 2005.
- The Text of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 (as amended).