RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS, BOOKS (Starting from the most recent one)
- List of publications in journals
|S.#||Name of Author(s)||Complete Name of Journal||Title of Publication||Vol. & Page No.||Year published||Impact Factor|
|1||Shafiq ur Rehman, D. Shahwar, MA Raza, A saeed, F. IllyasS. Qaiser||Asian J. of Chemistry||Evaluation of acetylcholine esterase and protease inhibitory potential of Sonchusoleraceus, Meliaazedarach and Citrus sinesis||25 (8); 4174-4176||2013||0.329|
|2||S. Shahid, Shafiq ur Rehman, F.A. Quershi and A. Adnan||Asian J. of Chemistry||Chemotherapeutic role of Bis-3-azophenyl-4-hydroxy-6-methyl-pyran-2-one Iron(II) in chemically induced skin cancer on Albino rats||23 (12); 5315-5318||2011||0.329|
|3||D. Shahwar, M.A. Raza, Shafiq ur Rehman. M.A. Abbasi and Atta ur Rehman||Nat. Prod. Research||An investigation of phenolic compounds from plant sources as trypsin inhibitors||DOI: 10.1080/14786419.2011.559637||2011||1.828|
|Shafiq ur Rehman, A. Adnan, S. Shahid, F.A. Quershi, I. Ahmad and H.F. Shamsheer||Asian J. of Chemistry||Sorption potential of Litchi chinensis for aquousmetanil yellow solution||23 (9); 4183-4185||2011||0.329|
||S. Shahid ,Shafiq ur Rehman, G. Afshan, F.A. Quershi, A. Adnan, and M..A. Raza||Asian J. of Chemistry||Biosorption tendency of Cichoriumintybus for Rocelline NS in aquous solution||23 (9); 4180-4182||2011||0.329|
|6||D. Shahwar, M.A.Raza, Shafiq ur Rehman and T. Khan||Asian J. of Chemistry||Evaluation of Acetylcholine Esterase and protease inhibitory activity of scopolamine extracted from Daturainnoxia||23 (4); 1783-1785||2011||0.329|
|7||S. Shahid, Shafiq ur Rehman and A. Adnan||African J. of Biotechnology||Successful treatment of benign lesions by bis 3-azophenyl-4-hydroxy-6-methyl-pyran-2-one cobalt (II) in Albino rats||9 (43); 7388-7391||2010||0.565|
|8||D. Shahwar, Shafiq ur Rehman , N. Ahmad, S. Ullah and M.A. Raza||African J. of Biotechnology||Antioxidant activities of the selected plants from the family Euphorbiaceae, Lauraceae, Malvaceae and Balsaminaceae||9 (7); 1086-1096||2010||0.565
|9||D. Shahwar, Shafiq ur Rehman and M.A. Raza||J. of Medicinal Plant Research||Acetyl Cholinesterase Inhibition Potential and Antioxidant activities of Ferulic Acid isolated from Impatiens bicolor Linn||4 (3); 260-266||2010||0.4|
|10||S. Shahid, M.A. Raza and Shafiq ur Rehman
||African J. of Biotechnology||Synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial potential of transition metal complexes of triacetic lactone||8 (19); 5116-5121||2009||0.565|
|11||M.A. Raza and Shafiq ur Rehman
||African J. of Biotechnology||Production and characterization of endo-β-1, 4-glucanase from thermophilic fungus||8 (14); 3297-3302||2009||0.565|
(Please attach additional sheets in same format, if required)
2. Conference/scientific/technical reports (Papers presented in conferences, symposia, special lectures)
International Book Publication
- One article in the international book “Advances in Natural Products” entitled “Antioxidant Potencies of the essential oils of E. tereticornis, A. conyzoides and C. tenius”. Page 61-64: (2008): ISBN: 978-81-7035-530-4, New Delhi India.
1- Removal of Metanil Yellow from aqueous solution by using Cichorium intybus as a biosorbent. Page 1-6: Proceeding of 1st International seminar on Medicinal Plants (2008).
2- Removal of Metanil Yellow from aqueous solution by using Litchi chinensis as a biosorbent: Page 79-83: Proc. of 1st International Conference on Role of Chemistry for Environmental Preservation (2008).
3- Evaluation of Cichoriumintybus as a biosorbent for the removal of dye from aqueous solution: Page 96-100: Proc. of 1st International Conferences on Role of Chemistry for Environmental Preservation (2008).
Conferences & Workshops
- 10th International Symposium on Natural product Chemistry, Jan 6-9, 2006 held at H.E.J Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi, Pakistan (poster presentation).
- International Chemistry Conference on recent advances in Chemistry,2-3 Nov. 2007 held at LCWU Lahore, Pakistan (oral presentations).
- 1st International seminar on medicinal plants, May 21-23 2008, held at LCWU Lahore, Pakistan (oral presentation).
- International Conference on role of Chemistry for Environmental preservation, June 14 2008 at Lahore, Pakistan (Two oral presentations).
- Statistical Techniques used in Chemistry, Training Course by Department of Chemistry, GCU Lahore held on June 27-28, 2008.
- Introduction to Laboratory Instrumentation, Workshop held by UVAS, Lahore, July 10-18, 2008.
- Crystallography, Single crystal structure determination, National workshop organized by Department of Chemistry, GCU Lahore, August 25-26, 2008.
- 11th International symposium on Natural Product Chemistry, OCT 28-NOV 1, 2009 held at H.E.J Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi, Pakistan (One poster presentation).
Faculty of Siences, University of Central Punjab