After completion of her degree, Dr. Shazia Imtiaz Nagra joined Live Stock Production Extension A project of Asian Development Bank as Women Livestock Production Officer in BS17. Worked for the uplifting of the economic and social development of rural women by providing them guidelines and prophylactic vaccination campaigns against common diseases among small ruminants and poultry. Her major field of research was “ Effect of Fascioliasis on the blood picture and comparative efficacy of various Fasciolcidal drugs in sheep”. As an educationist, she has worked with various organizations such as The City School, Al’ Ala International Islamic School, Punjab Group Of Colleges and UCP. She has work experience with different Boards at National and International levels.
- Basic Pharmaceutical and Forensic Chemistry
Veterinary Clinical Medicine and Surgery CVS,UAF
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
British Council Lahore
Certificate in Computer Application
- Woman Livestock Production Officer (WLPO) District Sheikhupura (BPS 17) (A project of Asian Development Bank)
- House Job Officer (BPS 17) District Sargodha (Govt. Of Punjab)
- Coordinator O’Level, The City School, Model Town Campus, Lahore
- Coordinator O’Level, Al’Ala International Islamic School, Lahore
- Lecturer Zoology, Punjab Group of Colleges
- Lecturer Zoology, University of Central Punjab (Recent)
- 2-Weeks Livestock Production Extension Training at LPRI Bahadur Nagar Okara.
- Attended workshop at Ali Institute Lahore for Curriculum Development.
- Attended two day Annual Teacher Professional Development Workshop with AKU-EB
- Participated in Professional Development Program of The City School.
- Participated in Phonetics Workshop by Dawn Media Group.
- Attended seminar on Cambridge stage zero training.
- Attended workshop for Cambridge International Exam entries.
- Attended a four day teacher’s training workshop as master trainer for Zoology at Punjab Group Of Colleges
- Attended a two day Capacity Building Teacher’s Training Workshop at University of Central Punjab.
- Attended a Two Days Training Course on “Awareness And Internal Auditing On Halal Standards. (Bureau Veritas)
- National Seminar On The Diseases Of Sheep And Goat.(College Of Veterinary Sciences Lahore)
- Memberships of Associations: Member of Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) and a registered Veterinary Medical Practitioner.
Effect of Fascioliasis on the Blood picture and Comparative Efficacy of Different Fasciolicidal Drugs in Sheep
+92-42-35880007 Ext: 592
Faculty of Sciences, University of Central Punjab