Ms. Rabia Ali
To get solid scientific and technical knowledge with responsibility and professional qualification and to work in an efficient, creative and sophisticated environment to advance my professional, research and teaching skills and ultimately be an asset for the institution
- Working as a Permanent Faculty member (lecturer) in pharmacy department dealing with Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Worked as microbiologist in Quality Control department
- Worked as an internee for 6 weeks.
- Training in each department of industry regarding handling and operation of instruments in Quality Control dept., packaging and sealing of capsules and tablets in oral packing area.
- Guidelines on Sterility testing, media preparation and autoclaving, media spoilage in Injectable area.
- Worked in pharmacy department as an internee
- Worked as extemporaneous and TPN internee pharmacist.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- In medical intensive care unit review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
Mechanochemical Synthesis, Antimicrobial and Cytotoxicity Assay of Cadmium Chloride with L- Cysteine (In Progress)
Research Project: Mechanochemical Synthesis, Antimicrobial and Cytotoxicity Assay of Cadmium Chloride with L-Cysteine
- Participated in Emergency Care CME program and awarded 40 credit hours.
- Organized 1st Annual Pharmacy Scientific Symposium and Pharmaceutical Exhibition over the topic “ Medication safety—a paradigm shift in health care system held on 14th January, 2011
- Attended one day workshop “ Introduction to Pharmaceutical Policy & Practice” delivered by the University of Auckland’s School of Pharmacy held on 22nd Jan, 2014
- Participated in 3rd Annual International Pharmacy Scientific Symposium & Pharmaceutical Exhibition over the theme “ Bridging Pharmacy Practice & Research” held on 28-30th March, 2014
- Participated in one day “ Post PPA International Conference” seminar over the theme of Pharmacists Voice: Patient Safety Starts With Me held on 26th April, 2016
- Skills in using Microsoft Office especially Word, Power Point and Excel. Proficient in web browsing to download and use academic internet resources
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Corporative team member in any assigned project
- Available on request
University of central punjab Faculty of Pharmacy