A carrier in esteemed organization, where I can provide scientific and technical knowledge to understand and implement new trends in the field of medicine and health
- Working as a Permanent Faculty member (lecturer) in pharmacy department dealing with physiology & histology and pharmacology.
- Also serving as a member of proctor team and Quality Enhancement Cell.
- Worked as permanent faculty member (lecturer) dealing with Physiology, Microbiology & toxicology subject in pharmacy department.
Worked as a group leader in a project related to the toxicological effects of co-administration of perfluorodecanoic acid and perfluoro-octane sulphonic acid on male Wistar albino rats. This work allowed me to have a grip on following:
- To deal with a group of people, working as a team.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for the experiment.
- Documentation of results according to Good laboratory Practice.
- Presentation of data in a scientific way.
- Provide specialized services to help patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
- Management of emergency and accidental situations.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- In medical intensive care unit review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
- Sulforaphane, a dietary isothiocyanate, inhibits the pregnane X receptor mediated MDR1 and CYP3A4 gene expression ( Submitted in Elsevier Editorial System for Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology)
- Evaluation of Awareness about risks to environment by improper disposal of unused or expired pharmaceuticals ( In Progress)
Research Project: To verify isothiocyanates effect the absorption of heterocyclic amines.
The course and lab work during my masters’ program has provided me with a work experience in an internationally accredited laboratory facility. It has enabled me to gain knowledge in culturing of cell, different assay for biochemistry and toxicology of drugs, to plan and carry out studies for identification, monitoring and evaluating the impact of toxic materials and radiation on human health.
- Good command in carrying out risk analysis and hazard assessments
- Expert in using Microsoft Office especially Word, Power Point and Graph Pad prism for statistical analysis.
- Capable of writing all sorts of technical and non-technical papers such as Hospital Care Reports, scientific papers.
- Research and develop models to predict effects of chemicals.
- Comfortable in working alone or as a team member in any assigned project or assignment.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Giving clinical advice to colleagues and supplying them with current information on drugs.
- Have a good experience in reading histology slides, handling HPLC, fluorometer, and spectrophotometers
University of central punjab Faculty of Pharmacy