Ms. Sarah Ahmad
A challenging role as a teacher that utilizes practical knowledge and professional skills, providing opportunities for personal and professional growth as pharmacist
Summary of Skills
- Practice of developing latest teaching methodology for enhancing students’ interest in the subject and developing professional skills in them.
- Experience of research and development on pharmaceutical products providing guidance to students for their research projects.
- Grip on using various lab instruments and software making it easier for students to carry out practical tasks.
- Good communication skills to present complex information in an accessible way by using audio visual aids for enhancing students’ learning process.
- Good analytical skills and perfectly able to work under stress.
- Excellent writing and documenting skills.
- Good organizational skills to contribute in various administrative tasks.
- Proficient user of MS Office, endnote and other research assistive software.
- Active participant in relevant professional activities (walks, seminars, symposium etc.).
- Capable of quickly learning new software packages or languages.
grade A(1st div)
grade A(1st div).
grade A+(1st div).
- 01-03-2010 to 14-01-2012: Searle Pakistan Pvt Ltd, Lahore.
- 16-01-12 to till now: University of Central Punjab, Lahore.
- Membership of Pharmacy Council of Punjab (PPC)
- Membership of Pakistan Pharmacist Association (PPA)
- Membership of Foundation for Young Researchers (FYR)
- Medscape pharmacists education committee
Achievements and Awards
- Certificate of participation in IMMUNIZATION WORKSHOP (2017) at UCP.
- Certificate of participation in Faculty development program 2013 at UCP Lahore.
- Certificate of participation in DENGUE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN (2015) at UCP
- Certificate and award fromInternational Conference on Pharmacy Practices (Held on 12-14 Feb, 2010) At Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
- Certificate of achievementfrom International Pharmacy Conference & Exhibition (Held On 5-8 April, 2009).
- Certificate of achievementfrom Seminar on “Ensure Best Drug Therapy Through Quality Pharmacy Services” held In Feb, 2009 At L.C.W.U, Lahore.
- Certificate of achievementfrom National seminar on “drug related problems, who is responsible?” held on 8th March, 2007 AT L.C.W.U, Lahore.
University of central punjab Faculty of Pharmacy.com