Muhammad Mustafa Hassan
- Human Computer Interaction
- Software Engineering
- Participatory and Interaction Design
- Design Based Research
- Design Methods in Educational Technology
- Discrete Structures
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Programming
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Communication and Networks
- Network Security
Design Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Participatory Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science Education, Novel Pedagogies and Learning Theories.
- Jun 2014 – Assistant Professor, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan. Faculty of Information Technology, Department of Computer Science
- Sep 2012 – Jun 2014 – University Lecturer, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan. Faculty of Information Technology, Department of Computer Science
- Feb 2010 – Sep 2012 – Lecturer, The Superior College Lahore, Pakistan. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- May 2008 – Apr 2009 – Research Assistant, Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland. Department of Information Technologies
- Apr 2007 – Apr 2008 – Labs Supervisor, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan. Department of Computer Science
- Oct 2005 – Mar 2006 – System Administrator, Zoniversal Pvt. Ltd., Lahore, Pakistan. Linux Servers Maintenance
- Apr 2005 – Oct 2005 – Visiting Lecturer, The Superior College Lahore, Pakistan. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Participatory Consensual Assessment Technique
- On the Impact of Introductory Tools on Naïve Designer’s Creativity
M. M. Hassan, A. N. Qureshi, A. Moreno, M. Tukiainen, “Participatory Refinement of Participatory Outcomes”, in Proc 11th IEEE KICSS, Jogyakarta, Indonesia, 2016.
M. M. Hassan, A. Moreno, E. Sutinen and A. Aziz, “Supporting Innovation by Combining Introductory Tools in Participatory Design”, New Horizons in Design Science: Broadening the Research Agenda, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9073, 2015, 479-487.
M. M. Hassan, A. Moreno, E. Sutinen and A. Aziz, “On the Participatory Design of Jeliot Mobile: Towards a Socio-Constructivist Mlearning Tool”, in Proc IEEE LaTiCE’15, Taipie, Taiwan, 2015.
A. Ahmad, M. M. Hassan, A. Aziz, “A Multi-Token Authorization Strategy for Secure Mobile Cloud Computing”, in Proc IEEE Mobile Cloud’14, Oxford, UK, 2014.
M. M. Hassan, L. Petre, “On the influence of Poor Design and Arbitrary Growth on Switched LAN Efficiency”, in Proc IEEE ICCNIT’11, Bara Gali, Pakistan, 2011.
M. M. Hassan, “The Impact of Moore’s Law: A Global Challenge to Silicon Based Semiconductor Industry”, in Proc ICMR’10, Lahore, Pakistan, 2010.
M. M. Hassan, L. Petre, “Efficiency Issues in a Switched LAN” in Proc NODES’09, Linkoping, Sweden, 2009.
2018 PhD in Computer Science (Educational Technology)
University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland, Multi-disciplinary: Computer Science Education, Novel Pedagogies and Learning Theories, Design Science, Human -Computer Interaction
2009 Filosofie Magisterexamen (MSc) in Computer Science,
Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland, Major Computer Science (5/5), Minor
Information Systems (4/5), Thesis (4/5)
2004 MSc in Computer Science
GC University, Lahore, Pakistan, CGPA: 3.46 / 4.0 (B+)
2002 PGD in Computer Technology and Communication
GC University, Lahore, Pakistan, CGPA: 3.65 / 4.0 (A-)
2001 Bachelor in Statistics
BZ University, Multan, Pakistan, Placed in 1s t division
Trainings and Certificates
- Professional CCNA Training (Feb 2008), Corvit Systems, Lahore, Pakistan Certificates IELTS (Feb 2006), Bands (6.5)
- Advance Diploma in Network Engineering (Jun 2002), National Engineers Training Services, Lahore, Pakistan, B+
- Academic Teachers Training Workshop (UCP: Aug 2015) by Dr Fakhar Lodhi (Gift Guj), Dr S. M. Trainings Sajid (Fast Lhr), Prof Shafiq ur Rehman (Fast Lhr, UCP Lhr), Prof Bilal Hashmi (Fast Lhr,
- UCP Lhr), Dr Shafey Shamail (LUMS Lhr), Dr Mian Awais (LUMS Lhr)
- Outcome Based Learning (UCP: Feb 2015) by Dr Aamir (Comsats Isb), Dr Fakhar Lodhi (Gift Guj), Dr S. M. Sajid (Fast Lhr)
- Understanding the Leadership Dynamics (Superior: Jun 2012) by Prof. Dr. Ch. Abdul Rehman (Rector Superior University)
- Effective Teaching and Student Care (Superior: Jun 2011) by Pirzada Sami Ullah (Registrar Superior University)
- Winning and Positive Attitude (Superior: Apr 2011) by Prof. Dr. Ch. Abdul Rehman (Rector Superior University)
- Unleashing the Hidden Potential (Superior: Jun 2010) by Bilal Haider Rana (Lecturer Superior University)
- Entrepreneurial Skill Development (Superior: Mar 2010) by Prof. Dr. Ch. Abdul Rehman (Rector Superior University)
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab