LL.M Continued. Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
LL.B 2003. University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
B.A 20000. University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
2004 – 2006. Lecturer and Research Officer, Pakistan College of Law.
2006-date. Lecturer, Punjab Law College (now UCPLC).
2007-2016. Patron, Study Circle at Punjab Law College.
Certifications and Training
- Training on “International Trade Laws” conducted by Prof. Raj Bhalla, The George Town University School of Law, USA, 2001
- Training on “International Humanitarian Law” organized by the ICRC, conducted by Antoine Hartmann Communication Delegate ICRC course Director in 2001& 2002
- Training on “Law Teaching & Legal Research Skills” organized by the British Council, 2005
- Training Workshop on Freedom of Information conducted by Friedrich Normann Stiftung and centre for peace and development initiatives, 2012
- Training on “Housing, Land and Property Rights in Pakistan” conducted by UN Habitat, United Nations Human Rights Settlement Programme, 2012
- Organized a training on “International Humanitarian Law” in Collaboration with the ICRC at Punjab Law College, April 2015
- Certificate course on Religion, Conflict and Constitutional law by Dr. Matthew J. Nelson at Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law, LUMS, 2015
- Supervised a team in Henry Dunant IHL Moot Court Competitions in years 2014 and 2015
- Training Course on International Humanitarian Law for Teachers conducted by ICRC and Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law, LUMS, 2016