- Program Name Duration Eligibility
- ADP (Accounting & Finance / IT / CS / Commerce) 2 years (4 Semesters) Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% Marks
- ADS I (Botany Zoology & Chemistry) 2 years (4 Semesters) FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 45% Marks
- ADS II (Double Maths, Physics) 2 years (4 Semesters) FSc (Pre-Engineering) / ICS with Maths, Physics or equivalent with at least 45% Marks
The University of Central Punjab (UCP) has taken an initiative to offer Associate Degree Program in various disciplines. According to HEC notification, the conventional 2-year BA/BSc program will be eliminated w.e.f academic session 2019. This two-year Associate Degree Program shall be replacing the conventional 2-year annual program. After successful completion of Associate Degree, its holder may:
- Join the work stream in his/her specific field
- Continue his/her studies for BS 4-year program in a specific discipline and will be eligible to join the 5th semester of the above mentioned stream at any public /private university (after fulfilling the requirements of host university).
In view of above scenario, the Associate Degree Program will not only prepare those who want to enter in the practical field but will also provide strong base for those who intend to pursue higher studies in various disciplines.
The faculty of science at UCP takes pride in having the best available instructors amongst the academic community. The aim to offer these programs is to produce graduates of international standard with specific skill set to become productive human capital for the society.
We, at UCP are committed to provide an environment and infrastructure best suited for both faculty and students to utilize their fullest potential. As witnessed in the past, excellence and quality will continue to be our hallmark.