The Environment Protection Society (EPS-UCP) deals with the human and natural environment and aims at using the resources of University in a way that trains students to protect the environment.
EPS-UCP aims at training the students to mobilize combined forces of progress and nature for achieving a modern, environment-friendly, energy efficient and waste-minimizing society for a better present and future generation.
- Patron: Ms. Javaria Qais Joiya (Assistant Professor, SAF)
- President: Ms. Syeda Aliyya Ali Hamdani
- Vice President: Mr. Gulraiz Khawar
- General Secretary: Ms. Fiza Iftikhar Butt
- Info. Secretary: Ms. Maryam Zaka
Environment Protection Society UCP
+92 0423-588-0007 Ext : 170