The Inclusive Student Society (ISS) UCP is the first ever student community in the Pakistan that is run by both disabled and non-disabled students. The aim behind the society is to create mutual understanding and to ensure the idea of ‘oneness’ among disabled students as it shuns inhumane ideas of discrimination and paves the way to give due respect to people despite their disabilities or shortcomings.
- Patron : Syed Amjad Hussain ( Assistant Professor UCP Business School )
- President :Muhammad Anwar
- Vice President :Muhammad Hassan Jawad
- General Secretary :Minahil Fatima
- Info. Secretary :Sayyeda Sana Batool Abidi
Inclusive Student Society
EXT : 454